- 1．PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We collect information you give us directly.
- We may add information from other sources.
- We use common Internet technologies such as cookies and web beacons on our websites and in our emails.
- We use information about you:
to provide the products and services you request and to manage your account,
to provide you with content and information about other products and services that may be of interest to you, and
to allow you to connect directly with other companies and with colleagues.
The acquired information shall be discarded after a designated period of time to avoid unwanted leakage to third parties.
- 3．YOUR CHOICES
- Customers should contact the Company to have their own information disclosed, reviewed or corrected.
Protection of Personal Information Officer – Ayumi Miura
Address: 5F Dai San Kyoritsu Building, 2-50-9 Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo 171-0014
Tel: +81-3-6912-5164/ Fax: +81-3-6912-5194
- 4．IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- We collect and process information on servers around the world.
- We use security measures in compliance with the ‘Personal information protection management systems - Requirements (JISQ15001:2006)’ outlined by the Japanese Industrial Standards Committee, as well as any related Regulations and Law of Japan to protect information about you.
- This Policy covers how we use information you provide to us. We cannot control how others may use information you may make public or choose to disclose online or at face-to-face events.
- We will post and date any changes to this Policy. Please check here periodically. Your continued use of our products and services covered by this Policy constitutes your acceptance of the terms in place at the time of your use.
- Effective on 1 June, 2010
- Last updated on 24 May, 2013